Thursday, June 11, 2015

Birthday Blessings


I started this card by running my cardstock through my Cuttlebug using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder from Stampin' Up.  It's no longer available, but you can probably find it on eBay.  I ran a white pigment ink pad lightly over the top of the embossing.


The sentiment is a single stamp by Verve (no longer available), that I stamped with Versamagic Perfect Plumeria ink.  I then cut it out with one of the Classic Oval dies by Spellbinders; before I removed it from the die, I sponged on some Versacolor Ash Rose ink.  I cut another oval, ran some Versamark ink (a clear, sticky ink) over the edge, then embossed it with some silver embossing powder.  I also cut one of the Spellbinders Labels One and layered a Spellbinders Decorative Labels One underneath. 


On the bottom of the card, I placed some lace underneath a white ribbon, then affixed a folded pink ribbon in the center using a brad from the Stampin' Up set Antique Brads.

No comments: