Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Thanks


The only time I have used this stamp set - Posh Motifs and Trimby Inkadinkado - is on this card, which is really too bad since I really like it!  Anyway, I started by stamping the large image on Pink Pirouette cardstock (Stampin' Up!) using Heliotrope ink by Color Box.  I used one of the dies from the Classic Rectangles Large (Spellbinders) to cut it out.  I cut a slightly bigger mat from a piece of yellow cardstock from my stash.  Using the same ink I stamped another motif from the set on the pink cardstock, cutting it out with one of the Standard Circles Small (Spellbinders); it was layered on another piece of yellow that I cut out with one of the Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles Small.  Finally, I stamped my sentiment (Thanks by Simon Says Stamp), and cut it out using one of Spellbinders' Classic Rectangles Large, and layered it on top of one of the Spellbinders' Fleur de Lis Rectangles.

All of these elements were mounted on a piece of Elegant Eggplant cardstock (Stampin' Up!), along with a piece of lace and ribbon from my stash.  The gems are by The Paper Studio, and I attached them with Glossy Accents, which is a really strong adhesive.


1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

Beautiful Card, Ginny !